- The activity is an all-weather activity. Even in the rain – just bring something warm to wear and come and enjoy a rain forest experience with us. It is in the Tsitsikamma Indigenous forest and always a magical experience. A rain jacket will be supplied.
- Footwear: Any footwear that is secure on your feet and that will not fall if you are suspended in mid-air. (Closed shoes)
- Hiking Footwear: Hiking or comfortable walking shoes
- All extras not mentioned, for own account and should be settled before departure.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time, as tours will depart on time and cannot be moved to another time slot.
- If you have any medical conditions, and are unsure, please contact your doctor before the time.
Tsitsikamma Canopy Tour
- Clients are advised that the tour includes a 600m hike out afterwards.
- Moms to be: We apologise – this tour is not for you while you are pregnant.
- We suggest a weight restriction per person of approximately 120kg to 130kg – this restriction is not weight related, but rather imposed by the size of the harnesses we use and is based on the circumference of the straps around the body.
- Confirmation of bookings, final numbers and dietary requirements must be confirmed at least 24hrs in advance.