- The activity is an all-weather activity. Even in the rain – just bring something warm to wear and come and enjoy a rain forest experience with us. It is in the Tsitsikamma Indigenous forest and always a magical experience. A rain jacket will be supplied.
- Footwear: Any footwear that is secure on your feet and that will not fall if you are suspended in mid-air. (Closed shoes)
- Hiking Footwear: Hiking or comfortable walking shoes
- All extras not mentioned, for own account and should be settled before departure.
- Guests who are differently abled or have unique needs are to please book via telephone or email in order to share their specific requirements so that Stormsriver Adventures and its staff can cater to these needs and ensure you enjoy your experience to the fullest.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time, as tours will depart on time and cannot be moved to another time slot.
- If you have any medical conditions, and are unsure, please contact your doctor before the time.
Tsitsikamma Canopy Tour
- Clients are advised that the tour includes a 600m hike out afterwards.
- Moms to be: We apologise – this tour is not for you while you are pregnant.
- We suggest a weight restriction per person of approximately 120kg to 130kg – this restriction is not weight related, but rather imposed by the size of the harnesses we use and is based on the circumference of the straps around the body.
- Confirmation of bookings, final numbers and dietary requirements must be confirmed at least 24hrs in advance.