Self catering accommodation, Tsitsikamma, Stormsriver. Take advantage of our amazing three-bed roomed self-catering house in the heart of Stormsriver Village. This is ideal for a family of four to six or couples wanting a special getaway treat. Here you are surrounded by nature with many exciting outdoor adventure opportunities literally on your doorstep!
The spacious open plan lounge offers full DSTV, Bosca fire place, comfortable couches leading onto covered veranda with braai area.
Please note that check-in time is 14h30 and check-out time 10h30.
Gardener and Cleaning person will be visible on the premises Monday, Wednesday and Friday. For services please arrange in advance at an additional cost of R120.00 per day, excluding Sundays.
Accommodates 6 pax / 3 bedrooms:
- One of which is ideal for 2 children (bunk bed)
- One en-suite main bedroom
- One semi on suite second bedroom
- Kiddies bedroom- Bunk beds
- Open plan lounge dining room
- DSTV-Lounge and main bedroom
- Indoor fire place ( initial firewood supplied)
- Covered braai area (initial firewood supplied)
- Washing machine/ Dishwasher / Tumble dryer / Iron+ Ironing board/ Hairdryer
- Extensive kitchen appliances
- Covered Veranda
- Automatic power generator/No power interruptions
- Well secured-security firm monitors
- Electric Fence
- Access gates
- Cameras and Beams
- Beautiful indigenous garden on half of acre – well maintained
- Single car port
Forest Nest is Pet Friendly
More About Stormsriver
Stormsriver Village is embraced by magnificent unspoilt indigenous forest and the panoramic Tsitsikamma Mountain range. Within close proximity to Tsitsikamma National Park, 65km from Plettenberg Bay and 80km from world-renowned surfing mecca Jeffreys Bay, the village is a great base from which to explore the best the Garden Route has to offer. Craft outlets, coffee shops and info centres are all within easy walking distance.
Recommended activities include the world-renowned Tsitsikamma Canopy Tour, the historical Woodcutters Journey, Blackwater Tubing and mountain biking or hiking the many beautiful trails on offer. Golf is also offered at the Fynbos Golf Club, 35km from Stormsriver Village.
The house is fully-equipped for self-catering purposes, but should you wish to eat out, we highly recommend the following restaurants: De Oude Martha, Rafters Restaurant and Marilyn’s 60s Diner and the Bistro. Steers is just 5km away!! For those wanting a bit of pampering, visit the Spa at the Armagh Country Lodge.