Our cancellation policy are based on the general practice of the industry, booking is essential and subject to availability. We may impose a cancellation fee in the event of cancellation before activity date booked. The fee will depend on the nature of the booking, the length of notice of cancellation before activity, the reasonable potential to find alternative clients for the booking and the reason for cancellation.
- All rates are quoted in ZAR (Rands) and are subject to change.
- Rates are quoted inclusive of VAT at 14% where applicable.
- A deposit of 50% will secure your reservation. Deposits made to guarantee reservations are non-refundable.
- The full accommodation amount may be taken for cancellations made within 7 days of arrival.
- 100% should be paid on arrival. Bill back arrangements may be arranged.
- In the event of a premature departure the full extent of the stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged.
- Refunds of deposits / prepayments for bookings are at the discretion of management and are dependent on the ability to re-let the house. (5% of full accommodation cost may apply for administration.)
- All cancellations are subject to an administration charge of R100. No verbal cancellations will be accepted. All cancellations must be communicated in either written or electronic format.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
KEYS TO BE COLLECTED AT STORMSRIVER ADVENTURES NOT LATER THAN 18H00
101 DARNELL STREET
CONTACT +27 (0)42 2811 836
GPS Co-ordinates to collect keys. You will be accompanied to Forest Nest by one of the staff on duty. A two minute drive from the offices.
-33,58,27.817S | 23,53,14.691 E
Stormsriver Adventures received two awards at the 79th Skål World Congress during the Skål International Sustainable Tourism Awards 2018 in Kenya, Mobasa