We collect and store the following personal information of users of this web site:
- information necessary for our legitimate business interest and the categories of personal information identified in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 ("the ECT Act"). This may include (amongst other things) the user's name, identity number, telephone number, physical and postal address, age, well-being, disability, personal opinions, views and preferences; and
- information automatically provided (e.g. cookies and server logs) which may include, am ongst other things, information pertaining to a user's use and navigation of this Web Site, IP addresses and the duration and frequency of a user’s visits to this web site. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a user's hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are not harmful to your computer and do not carry viruses.
Use of information
The personal information collected on this web site may be used to provide and improve services to you and to operate and improve browsing and interaction via this web site. In addition, we may use this information to provide marketing information to you. Personal information which is collected from you will be stored and processed in the Republic of South Africa according to industry best practice. Personal information will not be traded, sold or leased to third parties. While we will attempt not to disclose any of your personal information to third parties, except when we have your permission or for purposes of our legitimate business
interests, we do not guarantee that your personal information will not be shared with third parties without your permission.
You agree that your personal information may be shared with (amongst others) the following parties:
- government and law enforcement agencies;
- credits and other payment card providers;
- where the law requires that we disclose your personal information to a party;
- where we have reason to believe that a disclosure of personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against a party who may be in breach of the terms and conditions or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure the integrity, security and confidentiality of your personal information. However, while we exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted via the internet to or from this web site and you accordingly agree that you transmit such information at your own risk.
You must ensure that your username and passwords or personal identification numbers are not revealed to any other persons.
Should you divulge such information, we accept no liability for any resulting losses.
Terms and Conditions